Delavan Rush offers recreational soccer for kids from age 5 to 15. Recreational teams play in the Stateline Soccer league. The teams participate in a two-part season, with seven-week sessions in the fall and spring. Your child will be on the same team for both sessions. Games for the fall session begin in early September, with practices starting mid-August. Games for the spring session typically start in late March or early April.
- U8 Recreational: This group is a traveling team and plays recreational games in a 4v4 format. Goalies are not used. Practices 2x/week.
- U9 / U10 Recreational: U9 and U10 groups are traveling teams and play recreational games in a 7v7 format. Goalies are used and offside is enforced. Practices 2x/week.
- U11/12 Recreational: U11 and U12 groups are traveling teams and play recreational games in a 9v9 format. Goalies are used and offside is enforced. Practices 2x/week.
- U13/14/15 Recreational: U13, U14 and U15 groups are traveling teams and play recreational games in a 11v11 format. Goalies are used and offside is enforced. Practices 2x/week.
mini-mites (IN-HOUSE LEAGUE)
What is an in-house league? A league in which teams only play teams within the same program. No away game travel is required.
The U4-U7 Recreational Program is an exciting, fun and energetic in-house program for players 5 to 8 years old! Teams will be formed based on age, teammate requests and coach requests. Rush aims to foster a safe, fun, educational experience for your child as well as a solid foundation for lifetime skills. Come join the Rush family!
– 7-week program
– Teams are coached by parent volunteer coaches
– Practices and games will be on the same days every Sunday at 11:00am
– Located at Phoenix Middle School Soccer Fields.
The rush Way
Recreational soccer stresses the participation, enjoyment, sportsmanship, skill development, safety, and teamwork aspects of the game. The goal is for the players to learn and fall in love with the sport of soccer.
Our recreational teams are formed by Rush staff and coached by parent volunteers using a “neighborhood” concept following the boundaries of the local school districts’ elementary schools as closely as possible. All recreational teams will be coached by a parent volunteer. This parent must have a child on the team. Rush staff will support this volunteer parent with coaching education tools and pre-made training sessions to ensure a great environment for the players.
If you are interested in coaching please email our President, Stacy Becker – email@example.com
Stacy Becker, President
118 Spring Dr., Delavan, WI 53115
Phone: (262) 744-2734
Monday - Thursday: 9:00a - 4:00p
Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
Saturday & Sunday: Games